Sunday, March 10, 2024

Write a Paragraph on My Family in 150 Words in English


Every student should learn to write a paragraph on My Family in 100 to 150 Words in English. It's important for class 5, 6 and 7.. My family paragraph 10 lines is a must to learn for them.  

A Paragraphs On My Family – 150 Words For Class 5, 6,7

Main Article for copy: 
Humans are social creatures. So, people do not live alone but live in families. I have a beautiful family. My family consists of seven members: parents, brothers, sisters, and grandparents. My father is a doctor, and my mother is a teacher. My mother cooks food before going to school and takes care of everyone in my family. On the other hand, my father looks after all the family responsibilities and loves us very much. I have a younger brother and an older sister.

My older sister is a very adventurous university student. My younger brother is in seventh grade. He is also a very talented student. In my spare time, my grandparents tell me different kinds of stories. My grandfather advised me to follow the right path. Everyone in my family loves me so much. I also love my family very much. I am proud to live in such a family.

#handwriting #handwritingtips #paragraph #paragraph_writing #paragraph_suggestions #paragraph_short #paragraphformat #paragraphwriting #paragraphwritting #handwritingpractice #handwritingtutorial #handwritingexamples #handwritingskills

No comments:

Post a Comment