Saturday, October 12, 2024

10 Lines on My Country | Bangladesh Paragraph English | Write a Paragraph about Bangladesh


write a paragraph about Bangladesh 10 lines on my country. Bangladesh paragraph in English, my country paragraph in English, my country paragraph class 7. My country Bangladesh paragraph or my country Bangladesh essay is important. My country Bangladesh paragraph 10 lines, my loving country Bangladesh paragraph or Bangladesh paragraph class 3. My country bangladesh essay in English.

Main Article (For copy paste):

My Country Bangladesh Paragraph in 120 Words
Bangladesh is one of the smallest and most beautiful countries in South Asia, which is currently known as a developing country in the world. We got independence from Pakistan in 1971 after nine long months of the war. We made this country independent in return for the sacrifice of millions of freedom fighters. Every year we celebrate our Victory Day on 16th December because on this day Pakistani army surrendered and 26th March is our Independence Day because on this day 1971 Ziaur Rahman declared our independence from Chittagong. We are the only nation that dedicated its life to language which is known as International Mother Language Day on the 21st of February. More than 180 countries celebrate this day. The rural environment of Bangladesh is very attractive to people. We like the beauty of our country the most.

#handwriting #handwritingtips #paragraph #paragraph_writing #paragraph_suggestions #paragraph_short #paragraphformat #paragraphwriting #paragraphwritting #handwritingpractice #handwritingtutorial #handwritingexamples #handwritingskills #banglahandwriting

No comments:

Post a Comment